Novartis reports 4% increase in third-quarter net sales

Novartis International reported an increase in net sales for the third quarter, according to a news release.Net sales totaled $14.3 billion, a 4% increase over the third quarter 2012. Net sales for the first 9 months of 2013 totaled $42.8 billion, a 2% increase over the first 9 months of 2012.Net income for the third quarter totaled $2.26 billion, down 6% from the same period in 2012. The decrease was attributed to a negative currency impact.

Full Story →